Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Final CDAC Challenge.. #6




Wow..its so sad. It's over! But it has been a lot of fun. A challenge getting projects done.. but I did it! It was a good challenge for me though. I loved it. I hope you were able to play along! I loved this bear image! It is from Designed2Delight. I thought he had the sweetest look. I made the background image from chalks and a rubber stamp with pine trees on it. I then used spray glue and attached a dryer sheet to the background and added InkXpressions pastel blue stamping glitter and rubbed it into the dryer sheet. If you have never done this I HIGHLY recommend trying it. It gives a WONDERFUL snowy effect. You will have to use really good adhesive to get the image to stick on top of the dryer sheet. I used sticky dots - but will need to reinforce with Glossy accents. My snowflakes are actually a dollar punch from Michaels that is a flower. I just glittered them and hoped for the best!! This was great fun and although everything around my house is glittery right now (including my husband..hehe).. It was worth it!! Enjoy and come visit the CDAC Progressive Challenge site to see some more wonderful creations!!

2 comments:

KristyLee said...

This is awesome! Love all the glitter on here! Beautiful card!
Peace,
KristyLee

Made by Mandy said...

OMG your card is wonderful. Love what you did with the background. I don't have a tumble dryer so don't use those sheets, do you think it would work with a dry baby wipe or not enough texture? Love that you are covered in glitter, I often am and love it teee hee.

Don't be sad as there is a new round of challenges starting on the 15th with lots of new images and we start in a new 6 week rotation again. It's not all over :)

Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)