Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pollycraft's Design Team?





So, Pollycraft is looking for some new members for their DT. I have never done anything like this before...but I would LOVE to! Especially after seeing this absolutely adorable little bird! I am quite proud of my card. I know it is probably not up to level with some of the other entries. However, what I like about it is that I made it look special EVEN without Copic Markers! ( I would LOVE some copics..but could never afford them!) I think it is important to show cards NOT made with Copics but made with things that are readily available to all. I love my little birdie!! I hope she can brighten someone's day! And I hope Pollycraft will take a second look!!
Details:
Image is from pollycraftdesigns.blogspot.com
Flowers are from Spare Parts (by Paper Studio purchased at Hobby Lobby)
Colors are Martha Stewart Markers and Glaze Pens (which I adore!!)
Of course I included some Star Dust Stickles (on the sentiment edges), Snow crystal glitter on the flower petals and on the center of the flower (sorry its not easier to see) some Recollections microbeads held on with the awesome Glossy Accents (if you have NOT tried this..please do.. you won't be sorry!!)
The rest is just stuff I have randomly collected here and there!

2 comments:

Paula said...

fabulous bright card!!

thanks for entering the dt call!!
good luck

Paula x

SG said...

hey! i just noticed your comment! thanks! and that's pretty crazy that your a jw too :-) email me at smasher.girl@rocketmail.com and i will give you my phone number....take care!