Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Outlawz Challenge

Hi all!  Wanted to post my card for the current challenge going on at The Outlawz.  This is a great, fun group to belong to. Everyone is so much fun and encouraging.. AND you get free images to work with like the dragonfly above.  Now, who wouldn't want that??  Sandy Hugget created this image.  I fell in love the minute I saw it.  The background paper is a repeat of the little flower on his wing.  I freehand cropped it to create the paper then crumpled it for a distressed look.  I used shimmer embossing powder on the dragonfly.  This is one of my favorite cards so far and I am sure I will use this digi over and over.  Thanks for stopping by!! Let me know you were here!! (It makes me smile to read your comments!)

6 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

It's so eyecatching, just stunning. I adore the colours and your clever home made backing paper Hugs lin

Cindy :) said...

awesome card, so glad you like it over at The Outlawz, I totally agree and ty for your compliment :)So happy to have you as a member, and yes Sandi has some amazing digi's to offer as does Anne :)

Dorcas said...

It came out beautifully, I can see why you love it!

Unknown said...

Very nice card! You are very talented!
Hugs,Lyn

Anonymous said...

Patti~I have been missing you & just wanted to see what you have been doing? It doesn't look like you have been around on your blog in quite some time. I'm hoping that you will get this message though. Miss you!

The other Patti with an "i" & with a "Jax" puppy! :)

Suze said...

I have used one of your free sentiments on a card I made for a challenge - you can find it at:
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/get-well-soon.html