Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010


"When someone does something good, applaud! You will make two people happy." -Samuel Goldwyn

This came in a newsletter in my email today. I thought it was an encouraging thought. Do we truly tell the people in our lives that we are proud of them? Do we applaud them, not only physically but in our hearts also. Can we make it a goal to each day find something special about those that we love and tell them. Maybe we can choose one person a day and focus on their good traits and what they are able to accomplish in life. This will help us all to have a more positive attitude toward our family members and our brothers and sisters. Not only will the person we applaud feel good, but we will feel good too! And really who of us couldn't use some more "feel good" moments in life? So,why not start today to applaud those that are important to you and see what happens! I think you will like the results!!

PS> I applaud all of you who are reading this - for being my friends and always being there to support me!!

1 comment:

LisA said...

Something has happened to you~you're speaking with a new voice! :)