Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge 12

Wow - is it just me or were the images absolutely fabulous this time?  I had a hard time deciding and plan on using them all at one time or another. I sat down one night and picked this image up and just started coloring it - so I guess it was my choice!  OR maybe it chose me...hehe...  Anyway - I LOVE it!  I searched a long time for a perfect saying for it and came up with "I hope we are never too old for ice cream and fancy dresses."  I thought that fit perfectly, although I never wear fancy dresses...but do enjoy them!  I added some liquid pearls to the one girls hair and glitter to the dress and hair of the other girl.  Some bling to make it fun.  The little flowers by the saying actually came from the kids section of Walmart (clearance of course!), They are stick on earrings!  Wish I got more. They are great for cards!  Kept my colors and card simple to focus on the image. I love Day For Daisies images. They are so crisp and clean and timeless. Come join us at Crafter's Digital Art Center for our next challenge and some free images!!

No comments: