Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gonna try to share some freebies..

Ok I am totally new at doing this, but wanted to give it a try. I wanted to offer some freebies to visitors to my site.  I hope I am doing this right.  I thought I would start out with some sentiments since they went with something I was creating today. I hope you enjoy them!!



PS> Yes, I know carot is spelled wrong if you mean carrot (the veggie) but I mean diamonds!!!
If anyone has any tips or suggestions feel free to email me (address on right side bar). THANKS!

8 comments:

scrapunzel said...

Thanks.

Edwina said...

Thank you! These are cute sayings. Edwina Brown

Donna said...

Thanks for the cute sentiments!

SuzAnn said...

I love puns and that 'carot' is a real gem!!!! :)

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for these cute sentiments!!!

Nannieflash said...

Thank you for the fabulous sentiments. hugs Shirleyxx

Theresa said...

Perfect sentiments for this time of year. Thanks for sharing.

txexperiment said...

Very sweet. Thanks!