Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

You're a REAL Carat!

This is the card I made for the very first challenge at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog.  Come join us!  There is still time to get in on the fun.  The theme was purple, red and pink.  WHAT FUN!!  Some of my favorite colors.  I used a free image from A Day For Daisies as they are the sponsor and I hope hope hope hope to win!!  I love their images. SO clean and fresh and CUTE!  This one was so sweet.  I was hoping to enter it in their Have a Heart challenge..but thought the date was the 18th to enter - and it was the 16th. Oops.. Oh well.. life goes on!!  The background is made from another of their free images from awhile ago. I just shrunk it down and repeated it to make a sweet little background. Dontcha just love the 3 little diamonds on the heart? I thought it complimented my word art very nicely! Anyway..enjoy the card and be sure there are more freebies coming soon!!  Hugs to all!!


10 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us in our inaugural challenge at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the comming months! Chana

Marjo said...

Fantabulous Card, thanks so much for playing with us at the CCCB.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo

Anonymous said...

Your card is truly cute. :)

Karen C said...

How cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog. Best of luck in the draw this week!
Hugs,
Karen C (TCCCB DT)

Julia said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julia

Hetty said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my Craftchaos Blog for the Create with TLC Blog Hop.

Hetty said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my Craftchaos Blog for the Create with TLC Blog Hop.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful repetitive pattern for the background behind the soft and sweet bunny. Fabulous inside details too!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Love the bunnies!
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.

Love, Laura CCCBDT

Gloria Sauve said...

Awesome card!! I'm really glad you took The Crafter's Cafe challenge!
Huggies,
Gloris
CCCB Design Team