Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts...



Just a brief blog for tonight. Been a busy day and I am quite tired. But I wanted to share something cute I found recently online. I was looking for a quote for a card I made for a friend and came across the cutest quote from my favorite bear, Winnie the Pooh. He says: "Have you ever stopped to think and then forgot to start again?" How adorable is that? It is exactly my life some days!! I think most of us can relate. But on a more serious note.. what is our mind dwelling on that we get so occupied? The Bible says to let your mind be on things that are serious, true, righteous, chaste, loveable and well spoken of. (Phil 4:8) I read this verse in another translation and it really touched me. It reads:
Whatever you do - do it with faith
However you live, live for the truth
Whoever you love, love them with all your heart
And you will know a pure and simple happiness... Phillipians 4:8

So when you stop to think and forget to start again.. make sure what you are thinking about is as above and you can't go wrong!

No comments: